Friday, January 28, 2011

Its the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

A few random thoughts and happenings:

+ We got really lazy about Keianis home schooling but recently I found her work books and she's been really into completing her pages. Just last night we finished her entire counting book. Today  we are doing her same/different work book. Love how much she loves learning.
+ We have realized that Giada is in desperate need of an evening nap and low and behold she slept through the night again after having a nice long night time nap.
+ I have lost a grand total of 11.4 lbs so far 2.5 weeks in
+ I did a very scary thing yesterday and took a before picture not sure I'm willing to share the picture but it will be a good gage for me to see what kind of change is happening to my body
+ I'm really excited to start running next week. A group of people from Andrews store are going to start training for the St. Patty's day 5k in March. We will be running every other day. Hopefully it will be a good work out and an opportunity to meet some people from the area.
+ Ive had a good time coming up with some good recipes that exclude carbs. So far some of my favorites are Chicken Fajitas using lettuce leaves in place of tortillas and lasagna with zucchini slices in place of noodles. Supper yummy :) I plan on trying out Tofu chocolate pudding for Valentines day. Should be yummy Ive found nothing but good reviews. I will have to let you know how it turns out!
+ Andrew and I get to have an afternoon date on Saturday, not sure what we are doing yet but regardless we neeeeedddddeeeddd a day out of the house together with no kids. it will be fantastic even if we just go for lunch.




+ Well I believe it is time to go clean the house, fighting the never ending battle! But we will come out victorious!

No comments: